Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Un-Office Hours

A professor at University of Michigan, and another at Stanford, are having un-office hours, so I can't take credit for this idea :) They are telling their students they will be at Starbucks on Saturday morning at 9am, meet me there! or some other location. So I'm going to give it a try this term, I was insprired by past students, Blair Burney and again by Martha Baker. I met with them off campus and it seemed to go well. So I'll try it again and if it works I'll go to more locations in the metroplex, if I have several students who want to meet in Rockwall, I can go there... let's see how this goes!

So my first Un-office hours will be Sunday, January 26, probably at Lone Star Attitude Burgers, on the square in Denton, maybe 1PM?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I live in the Ft. Worth / Arlington area, but I am going to try to be there. Thank you for trying this.

    ReplyDelete